Thursday, September 10, 2009


Chapter sixty-five

Chandra 

Tameka 
Antonio had all his soldiers gathered around him. His day of vengeance was nigh and he wanted to make sure they all had their roles down pact.

"Sonya, I want you to take Michelle."

" I can't kill Michelle, Tony...she's my friend."

" I don't want her killed. That's why I'm giving her to you. She'll fight you to a standstill. I just want you to keep her occupied until we defeat the rest of them. Try not to mess up her face."

" The pussy just doesn't do it for you unless you're raping it, do it Tony? "

Antonio ignored her.

"Tam, you take Damian's woman, but try not to mess her up too bad. Moose still wants the bitch."

Mustafa flinched at the word bitch. He asked them all not to call her that.

" I'll try, but I'm not making any promises." Fuck Moose. She was going to kill that little Barbie and she was going to mess her up all she could first.

Antonio read her thoughts and laughed inside. That's right Tam, fuck Moose.

" John, how do you feel about a little fratricide?" Antonio laughed.

" I'm Chinese sir. He's Japanese."

" You're both piss stains...You take Bruce."

" Yes, sir."

" David...?"

"Sir...?"

" You want your Squaw, back?"

Bravefeather laughed.

" Think you can handle him?"

" Who?"

" Who do you think goddammit?"

" Piece of cake."

Antonio grinned.
" Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear."

Antonio looked over at Rick with distaste. When this was over, he was going to get rid of him. He was a weak link and a pain in the ass, even though in his madness he was probably the most lethal killer in the unit.

" Rick, you take Sasquatch."

" Me want Jane."

" You can have her too, but attack Sasquatch first, you hear me, screwball?"

" Gonna kill Sasquatch!"

" Yeah, you do that...fucking animal. " Antonio added under his breath.

"Moose, you take the little Cockney. Shouldn't take you too long. Then you come over and help me with that boy. Can't underestimate that Cocksucker, now can we?"

" Thee goth lucky."

" Yeah...right. He kicked your ass six ways to Sunday."

Antonio looked at Mustafa hard.

" You know I hate to be bullshitted Nigger. Just come and help me and hurry up about it."

" Thon't worry about thith, stir. I want Thamian as muchst ast stou do. Why thon't stou thake the little Cracker." Mustafa looked Antonio directly in the eyes, standing on the word cracker..."and let me thake Thamian. I mean thense stou're tho worried about losing to him and all."

Antonio lurched forward, right fist drawn back. David and John grabbed him. Mustafa grinned, but his eyes were slits, and though he never shifted into a combat stance, it was easy to see Antonio was only going to get one free shot.

" Afster thiss is over."Mustafa said. " Stou geth stoo call her, bissh, and me, Nigger, just one more time."

" Moose...I'm sorry."

"One more time." Mustafa turned and picked up his spear.

" We going to use weapons this time?" Tameka asked.

" Stou thaint." Mustafa's tone was a clear threat.

" Fuck you, Moose! I'm going to defend myself the way I know how. If she don't give me too much fight, she won't get too much fight."

"Stir, stou better puth thom one else on, Chandie."

Antonio's entire body flared with rage. First the Nigger balks up at him, now he's giving him orders. This can't stand...won't stand. Got to get rid of Rick and his black ass after this is over.

" Tam, you take the goddamn squaw and that other old bitch. I don't want any of the Civs killed if it's not necessary."

" Sir, this is bullshit! You're going let that lovesick Motherfucker get us all killed. With Michelle and those other two SF Soldiers with them, I doubt if any of them are just Civs now."

Antonio's words were strained and measured.

" Tam, You. Take. The. Squaw... and that old Carpetmuncher. " He turned to Mustafa.

" You open your mouth to me just one more time without first being spoken to, I'm going to throw it all away just to stomp your ugly face into a pancake."

He addressed them all.

" Do you want to rule this world--live like kings and queens, or not? Do you want to get our Iowees back, or not? The only thing standing in our way is them and us. We can get rid of them, but not if we have to first fight against ourselves. Are you with me or not?"

"Sir! With you! sir!" John Huang bellowed

" With you, sir!" David Bravefeather stood up and saluted

" Drakes, forever!" Tameka shouted.

" Swiff stou, stir!" Mustafa pounded his chest and stiffened like a board.

" With you." Sonya intoned, disinterestedly.

" All the way, sir!" Rick said, sounding like his old self. Antonio pondered whether he would have to get rid of Mustafa and Rick after all. Maybe all they needed was to get their revenge and their women back, to go back to being their old selves.

" Alright then!" Antonio felt deep love and pride as he looked at his people, his chin was up.

" Let's go take our destiny and get the Iowees back!"

" Sir, you never answered my question."

" What's that, Soldier?"

" Do we and them fight with weapons this time?"

" We do. They don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment